Dental Hygienist Featured
Christine Moleski, DMD
9191 Lee Smith Dr. Juneau
$60 - $68 ranges hour
Our team works together to deliver attentive, high quality dental treatment to our patients. The RDH is given appropriate time for each patient based on their needs and not forced to rush through appointments.
Summary Performs a variety of oral health clinical procedures and provides oral health Education.
- Administers prophylactic treatment by the scaling and polishing of teeth.
- Documents area of existing restorations and notable areas of possible decay and disease for dentist's review. When appropriate, may call in dentist for immediate consultation.
- Takes x-rays to determine extent of any decay and disease.
- Administers fluoride treatment as needed.
- Updates medical history of patient, highlighting significant information for dentist's review.
- Instructs patients in oral hygiene technique, answering patient questions and providing other Educational information relevant to oral hygiene.
- Practices universal precautions and other sterilization and infection control procedures, and maintains equipment.
- Provides associated administrative support, including maintaining patient documentation, patient communication and other record-keeping.
- Performs related duties as required.
Typical Requirements Education: Licensing as a Dental Hygienist
Paid time off, dental benefit, health insurance, 401K
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.