Provide engineering services for a broad array of projects and clients. This may include performing and/or leading field investigations, engineering analysis, cost estimates, and project viability recommendations. Design and development of plans and specifications, inspection, and the writing, preparation, and review of related reports for the services provided. Review construction drawings and construction activities to ensure compliance with plans and specifications. Track and evaluate project progress, budgets, and recommend changes. Research and resolve design and construction challenges. Review and evaluate laboratory or field data for inclusion in reports. Apply sound engineering principles and be able to communicate complex engineering issues and concepts to technical and non-technical clients and project teams. Services may be provided for existing or proposed projects in the transportation, commercial, residential, and/or industrial sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Developing engineering professional; assignments are designed to develop knowledge and abilities
· Assist in research, data collection, field observation, inspection, and field and laboratory testing - Prepare associated reports or sections of larger reports
· Evaluate laboratory and field data for inclusion in reports
· Consult with other technical people and supervisor on routine and less complex projects
· Perform basic calculations and engineering analysis
· Performs plan drafting using AutoCAD Civil 3D software
· Maintain quality standards on all projects
· Works under the supervision of a Professional Engineer
· Assists Project Engineer with permit applications, plan reviews, submittals and approvals with various city/state agencies
· Creates asbuilts from contractor redlines using AutoCAD Civil 3D software for submittal as part of the project closeout process
Please visit our website www.triadak.com to learn more about Triad and projects we have completed.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.