At Southeast Furniture and Southeast Mattress Gallery, we pride ourselves on being the very best in Southeast. Part of achieving this is our everyday low prices with no scams or gimmicks. The other part of that equation is our sales staff. A properly trained staff shows the customers that we care, and we want to help them find the very best for their home, comfort-wise, style-wise and budget-wise. Do you think you have what it takes to join the team? Job Responsibilities
* Greet and engage customers, uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality
* Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
* Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
* Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
* Generating sales through a low pressure consultative approach
* Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills
* Ability to network and build relationships with customers
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
* Basic computer skills
* Previous sales experience in retail is a plus
* Strong organizational skills
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.