Inlet Mechanical, Inc.
3146 Rampart Drive
The Project Coordinators primary duty is to provide the necessary administrative support for the project management team to successfully administer the Contract Agreement with the Owner/General Contractor on any given construction project. Broad in nature, the role of the Project Coordinator is dynamic, complex, and evolving. Typically, responsible for the completion of all administrative duties associated with the Project, the Project Coordinator must be an active participant and share the responsibility with the project team for planning, implementing, and managing the following:
- Construction Operations - Complete the project on time, under budget. Analyze assigned project problems or issues and provide the necessary support to resolve them. Help ensure appropriate operational responses to all Contract Document requirements.
- Contract Administration - Review the Contract requirements, detailing specific requirements for contract compliance. Assume direct responsibility for submittal process, inclusive of cross-referencing all contract documents within the submittal process to assure product conformance and proper coordination among the trades. Log and control the in-house management of the project documentation. Assist with the compilation of close-out documents including Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Warranties, and any Owner required close-out documents. Provide general administrative support to the Project Team.
- Contract Representative - Help ensure that the needs of the Client are met to provide a cost effective, high quality product. Recognize that our subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors are an extremely important part of our team and treat them accordingly.
- Financial Performance - Assist project management team in Project Control. Assist accounting in actively pursuing receipt of outstanding receivables and providing prompt payment to subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors.
- Core Values - Effectively communicate values, including integrity, honesty, and high standards of quality. Set a positive example by modeling core values.
The following are requirements specific to hiring of the Project Coordinator position:
- High School Diploma
- Current Drivers’ License
- Pre-hire Drug Testing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe
- Experience Preferred, Not Required
- Additional Employee Benefits are available at the employee’s expense
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.