Angelus Memorial Park Cemetery
440 E. Klatt Road, Suite A
The Office Assistant is responsible for opening the office, answering the phones, greeting customers, and providing information regarding plots, markers, and services of Angelus and Valley Memorial Park Cemeteries. This also includes revenue collection and recording, database upkeep, filing, and normal office tasks.
- Performs general office duties: filing data entry with extreme accuracy, mail processing, correspondence over email, telephone, fax, etc.
- Greets customers in the office and assists them with the sale of burial plots and other products and services offered by the cemetery (requires accessing the gardens)
- Resolves customer issues
- Places order with vendors in coordination with the General Manager
- Organizes documents and files
- Organizes financial information (receipts, invoices, etc.) for Bookkeeper
- Develops designs for markers, benches, and headstone’s for customer approval and coordinates pricing with the General Manager
- Maintains cleanliness of columbarium and office areas with vacuuming, trash removal, dusting, etc.
- Generates reports from QuickBooks
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be patient and compassionate with customers
- High computer aptitude (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, QuickBooks, Cemetery Software, internet browsers for research, photo apps, social media)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.