Medical Assistant Featured
Kidney & Hypertension Clinic of Alaska
4015 Lake Otis Parkway #101
Busy, growing Nephrology Clinic has an immediate opening for a dependable, experienced Certified Medical Assistant to join our team.
- Experience administering injections, calling in prescriptions, scheduling tests for patients and phlebotomy skills
- Able to read, understand and follow oral and written directions in English
- Experience with EMR Athena, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Organized, detail oriented multi-tasker.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and a positive professional attitude
- Ability to pleasantly interact with patients, clients and co-workers
- Able to work independently and on a team.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Current Medical Assisting Certification from an accredited institution
- Minimum two (2) years medical assisting experience, checking in patients, obtaining vitals, rooming, etc.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday, no weekends or evenings. Excellent benefits. (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, vacation, etc.)
If interested, please fax your resume and references to 907-375-5203.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.