Project Scientist Featured
Alliance Source Testing, LLC.
Environmental Field Technician – Full Time
The Field Technician’s primary responsibility is to perform routine field sampling operations and sampling equipment maintenance. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning and repair of sample media, coordinating with field contacts, mobilizing to multiple sites daily, and collecting oil, gas, and water samples safely. The Field Technician will report to the Operations Manager for specific project support and assist laboratory analysts as needed. Travel up to 5-days a week is required.
- Coordinate with field contacts
- Map sampling sites
- Mobilize to sites at the time agreed upon
- Collect requested samples according to recognized methods and SOPs
- Provide a legible chain of custody and job notes
- Log in samples upon return to lab
- Accurate recording of time for project billing purposes
- Maintain log of sampling media cleaning and servicing
Other Laboratory Functions
- Ensure proper cleanliness and operation of trucks, tools, sampling media, and other equipment
- Help maintain cleanliness of laboratory and office area, especially the sample media room
Education and Experience
- Background in science, engineering, or related
- Field sampling experience preferred
- Competitive salary is commensurate with experience
- Benefits package
- Full time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.