Customer Service Representative
Chevron Denali Express Network
1900 W. Benson Blvd., Suite 200
$11-$14 DOE hour
About the Company
Denali Express is a network of Alaskan-owned and operated Chevron Stations committed to offering cleaner fuel for your Alaskan adventures. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to our customers. Opportunities to learn and grow with the Chevron team is encouraged.
The Chevron Denali Express Network is seeking an upbeat, team oriented individual to join our team. The Denali Express Chevron Retail Network is currently seeking happy, smiling and friendly individuals to join its team.
- Demonstrated ability to render exceptional customer service
- Ability to thrive in a team focused environment
- Operate register (POS), perform cash handling activities, and conduct relevant asset management according to established company guidelines
- Perform well in a fast-paced work environment, promotion of company marketing programs, food preparation, station maintenance, stocking, merchandising, etc.
- Preserve and promote a safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 19 years of age
- Basic math skills; addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to exercise sound judgement in challenging situations
- Reliable, ethical and respectful
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts and/or hours
- Willingness to learn and acquire industry specific training/certificates appropriate to convenience store and gasoline retailing
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Background check required
- References required
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.