Executive Chef – Impressions Catering
The world’s largest food service company is hiring for an Executive Chef. Do you want out of the restaurant business? Get out and come join our team.
The Executive Chef must be creative, know the current cooking trend and have new and innovative cooking styles along with the ability to follow corporate recipes and menus. An Executive Chef must be presentable and able to communicate professionally and with a can-do attitude to staff and customers. He/She must accurately and efficiently oversee catering events and enjoy preparing incredible food while working for this great growing company.
This is a rewarding hands-on position.
Executive Chef and management experience of at least 3 years is required. He/She must be able to perform each essential duty with above satisfactory skills.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to...
• Experience in ordering, inventory, food cost, labor cost, scheduling, and budgeting
• Ability to communicate to staff and customers with a can-do attitude
• Must Have creative food presentation and knowledgeable on current food trends
• Must be Customer service driven
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Experience with Microsoft word and excel
• Flexible Schedule with the ability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Formal culinary training is preferred, can substitute with proven years of culinary experience
• Employee must have a driver's license with a clean driving record
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly
• Assists in food prep assignments
• Must know the proper safety culture
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
ServSafe and Driver's License TAMs card
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; and at least three years' experience as an executive chef
About ESS Support Services Worldwide
Even in the most remote locations, from offshore oil rigs, mining camps, to Antarctica, ESS Support Services Worldwide is there. We are the market leader in providing remote foodservice and related support assistance to clients, wherever their location, no matter how extreme the environment may be. We support every aspect of daily community life for our clients' resident workers -- 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
ESS Support Services Worldwide in the United States offers a competitive wage and benefits and 401k opportunities through our owner company, Compass Group. For general information on benefits and programs: www.altogethergreat.com
We are committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you require assistance in the application process, please contact us at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. EEO is the Law poster.
ESS Support Services
Alaska Regional Office
201 Post Road, Anchorage, AK 99501
800-478-1207, ext 829; email@example.com
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.