Career opening for an Environmental Scientist.
Earn up to $45,000 per year in a progressive environmental consulting firm (DOE).
Firm: TERRASAT, Inc.
Providing high quality professional consulting services for 37 years
• Warm and friendly working environment
• Opportunities for intuitive thinking
• Work as part of a small, efficient team
This position is an opportunity for someone who is detailed oriented and resourceful. This job requires familiarity with ESRI products. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and who can work with minimal supervision. Must be committed to monitioring your own performance.
• Data analysis
• Database analysis
• Working with staff, both in the office and in the field
• Map preparations
• Spatial analysis with surface and ground water information
• Assisting staff with ground water sampling and site assessments
• Assisting with drainage impact analysis
If this career opportunity is interesting, please send resume and cover letter. Take this opportunity summarize your work history separate from your resume. We would like to know why you would like to work in a position like this one.
If you are energetic and have a positive attitude, this may be an opportunity worth investigating.
Cell Phone: 907-244-6391
Office Phone: 907-344-9370
Hours: 9am - 7pm
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.