Golden Hearts, Inc. (GHI) is currently looking for new employees. We are a small, close-knit agency looking to hire people who enjoy being part of a business where everyone is on first name basis and works both independently and cooperatively with other members of the team. The ability to work independently with flexibility, experiencewith providing care to seniors, disabled adults or children is strongly desired. Qualities and skills, we are looking for include: stability and accuracy when working with medications, stability in demeanor and punctuality, positive, encouraging, caring, and calm in a crisis, ability to complete documents accurately and timely, cooking and cleaning skills, self-starter, and an honest team player.If this is you - We would love to hire you. Seeking long term employees only or students working on a degree.
GHI is currently hiring for the position of DIRECT CARE PROVIDERS:
Positions available for days and evenings between Residential Care, Day Habilitation, and Supported Employment
We would love to see some men apply for the Supported Employment
Requirements for this position:
• Must be age 21 or older
• Alaska Driver’s License with own transportation
• DMV Driving Record
• Pass background check(No arrests or indictments)
• High school diploma
• CPR and First Aid certifications
• Must act as a peer mentor and role model socially.
• Must be skilled in establishing and maintaining appropriate social and physical boundaries
• Fluent in the English language
• Must be dependable
• Must have basic meal preparation experience
• Must have basic housekeeping experience
• Must be non-smoking
• Must speak, read, and understand English
**Position works directly with intellectually and physically disabled individuals both in the community and in their homes**
The position of Direct Care Provider is a rewarding, fun and structured opportunity to assist others. If this sounds like you, then email your resume or call.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.