Altman Rogers & Co, Alaska’s largest Alaskan owned CPA firm, seeks a Senior Audit Accountant for its Anchorage office. This position offers a competitive compensation package with salary, benefits, and paid leave. With merit, the position offers future upward advancement within the organization.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead medium to large engagements while supervising 1-3 staff auditors.
· Be the primary contact for some clients as well as ensure the engagement is moving through the review process.
· Ensure draft and report deadlines by the client are being met.
· Plan and organize engagements within budget constraints.
· Wrap up audit fieldwork on smaller engagements with little or no principal or manager aid or supervision.
· Teach new staff procedures for federal and state compliance auditing.
· Good oral and written communication
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe software; experience with CSA a plus.
· At minimum, must have sound knowledge of basic functionality of various accounting programs.
· Thorough technical knowledge of GAAP principles as well as relevant auditing standards.
· CPA preferred, but at least be eligible to set for the exam.
· 1-3 years of public accounting experience.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.