IT Support Technician
Technology Group of the North
551 3rd St
$38,000 - $45,000 DOE year
The IT Support Technician will answer calls, emails, and service tickets providing Level I or Level II troubleshooting and support. Must have hardware, software, and network troubleshooting skills. Be able to identify customer needs and provide the steps and/or direction necessary to resolve problem(s) in a changing Information Technology environment. Must follow company and/or customer procedures as needed or where provided and maintain best security or business practices.
- Provide knowledgeable IT Hardware, Software, and Networking Support.
- Time to Answer within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Call Handling Time within SLA
- First Call Resolution within SLA
- Professionalism / Knowledge
- Adherence to Procedures
- Follow up on open calls/service tickets daily
- Provide excellent customer service
- Accurately code and update call information in ticket system(s)
- Complete administrative tasks as needed within timeline given
- Work constructively within a team environment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.