Full time Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk wanted for KRK Management / Real Estate Solutions of Alaska. Must be organized, reliable and able to work independently.
Medical/Dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401(k) w/employer contribution and other benefits available!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Responding to customer and vendor inquiries regarding invoices, payments, or account maintenance and set- up.
2. Processing bi-monthly check runs.
3. Reviewing and entering invoices and expense receipts into the accounts payable system.
4. Reconciling vendor statements.
5. Processing work orders daily in the property management system.
6. Sending monthly statements to all receivable accounts.
7. Administering necessary collection efforts.
8. Reviewing and updating all credit applications.
9. Verifying all travel commissions are accurate.
10. Other administrative duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience needed:
* Strong customer service experience.
* Knowledge of collection laws and etiquette.
* Fast but accurate data entry.
* Able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Good communication skills both oral and verbal.
* Yardi experience a plus!!
1. College degree in accounting preferable.
2. Two years experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or Accounting Clerk duties.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.