Job Description: MLT or MT/MLS
The applicant will be responsible for collecting, processing, and testing specimens in a clinical laboratory setting with manual and automated methods according established policies and procedures, located in a physicians office laboratory.
- perform routine quality control, evaluate documentation, perform and result QC and patient results according to established policies and procedures.
- interact and communicate with clinicians/providers regarding orders and patient results.
- perform routine maintenance and as needed maintenance on instrumentation.
- perform routine laboratory startup or shutdown.
- employee will be required to perform X-Rays as well (training will be provided).
Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in laboratory science or related field. A current national certification in laboratory sciences (ASCP or AMT).
Experience: Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.