IMMEDIATE OPENING - Downtown Anchorage office looking to hire for position in a demanding, fast-paced, highly customer service oriented environment.
Full-time (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) position with some overtime required. Individuals will be required to perform heavy data entry, and use of email and telephone for communication with employees and clients. Individuals will be working as part of a team, as well as individually, to ensure that daily operations run smoothly. This job requires a high level of organization and the candidate must exhibit these skills daily.
Skills/Qualifications: Please include amount of experience and comfort level (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced) in the following areas in your resume:
• Microsoft Office -- Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
• Access and/or SQL
• Internet searching and use
• Office skills: Filing, Organization, Use of Phones, Faxes, Copiers/Scanners
• Customer Service Skills
• Data-Entry: include typing speed and 10-key speed
• Must be a touch typist
• Work methods: Attention to detail is a must, follow up and follow thru, organized, ability to retain information on a daily basis, ability to learn new methods quickly, ability to multi-task, and ability to operate at a fast pace and under pressure of deadlines. Command of the English language a must.
• Physical Abilities: Able to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time, to climb stairs several times a day, to lift 10 pounds.
• Collection experience and knowledge of the Alaska Court System is a plus, but not required.
Please do not apply if you do not have the preceding experience. Applicants must have a clean record, no convictions.
Timeliness and daily attendance are required. Personal cell phones and internet for personal usage are forbidden during working hours.
Retirement plan available. Paid vacation, holidays and potential bonuses. Health coverage is not provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume via email or fax, containing an overview of your experience as noted above, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the best method to contact you regarding an interview. Include other abilities and experience you feel may be useful in this type of work environment. Specific details of each position will be discussed in the course of the interview. Position requires the previously mentioned skills/qualifications. Conditional to employment, you may be asked to complete a proficiency test in the following areas: typing and 10-key.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.