Install Services Coordinator Featured
We have full time opportunities in Anchorage and Palmer as well as part time opportunities in Anchorage!
Apply directly: https://bi-incorporated-geogroup.icims.com/jobs/8859/install-services-coordinator/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=590&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360
Installs, services and removes electronic monitoring (EM) equipment in clients’ residences and other locations as necessary. Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs routine cleaning and equipment maintenance. Maintains sufficient inventory levels to service specific contracts. Provides information to contracting agencies regarding work performed, problems and concerns, as requested
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs and removes EM equipment in contracting agency offices, client residences or other locations, such as workplaces and jails, in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems in client residences, or other locations, such as workplaces, agency offices and jails, or via telephone to ensure proper operation.
- Maintains adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service contracts within a specific area.
- Performs equipment inspections to identify damage or malfunction.
- Cleans field equipment.
- Tests equipment in accordance with quality assurance standards.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Identifies areas of potential business growth and communicates to Manager, Install Services.
- Provides regular reports to Manager, Install Services on installer activities within a specified area.
- Trains new contracting agency officers on company equipment, policies and procedures as requested.
- Visits local prisons and other correctional facilities regularly to collect unused equipment.
- Builds relationships with contracting agency contacts to promote Company products and services.
- Performs data entry via the internet to enroll new clients or update existing clients’ information for all Company products and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six (6) months’ experience in the military, or a security or law enforcement field preferred. Work experience in the Corrections Industry preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic monitoring field equipment.
- Ability to understand EM messages and daily summary reports.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and manage inventory.
- Valid driver’s license and have the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Extensive local travel required.
- Phone Stipend- $50/month
- Reimbursed Mileage between facilities
- Paid training!
- Three (3 )weeks paid time off
- Fifteen (15) paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Various discount programs
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.