MILLWORK SALES REPRESENTATIVE Featured
BUILDERS MILLWORK & SUPPLY INC
1701 E Dimond Cir
Position for an inside sales representative selling doors, windows, and trim.
We are a recognized Alaskan company that has been in business since 1964.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assist Customers by phone, email, or fax.
- Answer questions pertaining to the millwork items we sell
- Consult and guide customers to the appropriate selection of merchandise to complete their projects
- Perform onsite visits to measure and do material take-offs once trained
- Ensure timely quoting and material pricing
- Follow up with customers to ensure accurate status of bids, orders, materials, and deliveries.
Education / Experience needed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License
- Construction related experience in the residential or commercial building industry
- Prior sales and customer service experience
- Ability to read blueprints and do material take-offs
- Proficient with desktop computers and software
- Able to work independently
- Responsible, dependable, punctual and have good communications skills
Compensation DOE – to be discussed at interview
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.