As the U.S. military and government division of CWT, CWTSatoTravel is a global leader specializing in seamless travel management services to our U.S. federal clients. We employ a team of more than 900 associates throughout 187 locations in 14 countries and U.S. territories. Though our offices are spread across the world, we are a tight-knit group with access to resources and innovations that enable us to deliver the best services in the industry.
We are very proud of our 65+ year history serving U.S. military and government clients and are always looking for new talent to help us grow as a team. Our most valuable asset as a company is the quality of our people. We are a growing family and encourage you to check out our opportunities and start your journey with CWTSatoTravel today.
CWTSatoTravel is seeking an experienced and talented Travel Experience Counselor II.
As a Travel Experience Counselor II, your mission will be to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” in order to sustain optimum results for our clients and for CWTSatoTravel.
- Creates domestic reservations for clients to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
- May create single destination international itineraries to major international destinations. • Saber GDS knowledge is required
• 1-2 years' experience in the traveling industry is preferred but not required.
• Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
• Excellent customer service skill required
• Government travel reservation experience a plus.
• The shift will be full time from Mon - Friday 7:00 am to 15:30 pm
• You will be subject to government background investigation including a credit check and criminal history review.
- Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
- Supports one or more accounts.
- Solves typical travel related problems consistently.
- Operates within detailed procedures under minimal supervision.
- Interacts with traveler or travel arranger and provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
- Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy utilizing available resources, including but not limited to online resources, to ensure compliance with clients’ travel policy.
- Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone/email etiquette and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides consultative customer support services to clients via multiple channels
- Creates and completes travel arrangements (car, hotel, air, rail) for moderately complex accounts
- Sells products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability; sells “add on” attachments (hotel, other); upsells targeted areas of travel
- Acts as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the best traveler experience in each situation.
- Resolves moderately complex problems with potentially non-standard and multi destinations, ticket exchanges and complex fares
- Escalates more complex problems to more experienced staff
- Assignments include both routine and non-routine work
Qualifications - Internal
- Sabre GDS knowledge is required
- 1-2 years' experience in the traveling industry is preferred but not required.
- Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
- Excellent customer service skill required
- Government travel reservation experience a plus.
- The shift will be full time from Mon - Friday 7:00 am to 15:30 pm
- You will be subject to a government background investigation including a credit check and criminal history review.
Because this position is directly with our Federal Government client, the government requires that the successful candidate be a US Citizen. Authorization to work in the US is not sufficient for this position. Additionally, you will be subject to a company and government background investigation, including a criminal history review.
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
CWT is fully committed to the health and wellbeing of its employees. CWT can only offer employment to those applicants in the United States that are fully vaccinated as of January 4th, 2022.
As part of the application and / or offer process, you will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination or exemption status and this evidence will be retained in your personnel records.