Travel Experience Counselor II
Fort Wainwright Fairbanks, AK 99703, USA
CWTSatoTravel is seeking an experienced and talented Travel Experience Counselor II. As a Travel Experience Counselor II, your mission will be to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” in order to sustain optimum results for our clients and for CWTSatoTravel.
- Creates domestic reservations for clients to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
- May create single destination international itineraries to major international destinations.• Saber GDS knowledge is required
• 1-2 years experience in the traveling industry is preferred but not required
• Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
• Excellent customer service skill required
• Government travel reservation experience a plus.
• The shift will be full time from Mon - Friday 7:00 am to 15:30 pm
• You will be subject to government background investigation including a credit check and criminal history review.
- Advises clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
- Supports one or more accounts.
- Solves typical travel related problems consistently.
- Operates within detailed procedures under minimal supervision.
- Interacts with traveler or travel arranger, and provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
- Utilizes CWT preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy utilizing available resources, including but not limited to online resources, to ensure compliance with clients’ travel policy.
- Adheres to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone/email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building Passenger Name Records, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favourable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides consultative customer support services to clients via multiple channels
- Creates and completes travel arrangements (car, hotel, air, rail) for moderately complex accounts
- Sells products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability; sells “add on” attachments (hotel, other); upsells targeted areas of travel
- Acts as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the best traveller experience in each situation.
- Resolves moderately complex problems with potentially non-standard and multi destinations, ticket exchanges and complex fares
- Escalates more complex problems to more experienced staff
- Assignments include both routine and non-routine work
Qualifications - Internal
- Sabre GDS knowledge is required
- 1-2 years experience in the travelling industry is preferred but not required
- Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
- Excellent customer service skill required
- Government travel reservation experience a plus.
- The shift will be full time from Mon - Friday 7:00 am to 15:30 pm
- You will be subject to a government background investigation including a credit check and criminal history review.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.