The Chief Engineer will be responsible for all maintenance department operations, ensuring company standards are adhered to. Duties are inclusive of preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
· Manage budget capital expenditures for preventative maintenance and energy conservation.
· Accountable for maintaining building and grounds with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection.
· Assigns tracks and follows up on work status assigned to staffs and contractors.
· Help to increase guest and associate through effective communication and training.
· Must be knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guest with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Requirements: A complete understanding of all building related systems -- Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Life Safety, IT, etc. •A complete understanding of all building related equipment -- HVACandR, Kitchen, Laundry, Pool, etc. •Follows company preventative maintenance procedures and guidelines for guestrooms, equipment, public space, grounds, landscaping, and building envelop, etc. •Maintains engineering related accounting system to ensure department operates with-in budgeted guidelines while maintaining required stock of supplies and materials.•Effectively interview, supervise, train, manage performance, assign tasks and follows-up with engineering staff to ensure maximum productivity.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.